Gidrotec ZF HLP
Rosneft Gidrotec ZF HLP
Rosneft Gidrotec ZF HLP is a zinc-free hydraulic oil with a high performance level. It is produced from highly purified mineral oils and ashless additives with high performance properties.
Field of application
Rosneft Gidrotec ZF HLP is intended for use as a working fluid in hydraulic systems of industrial equipment, including injection molding machines operating under high mechanical and thermal loads, equipped with servo-hydraulic units, proportional control systems and filtering elements with filtering degree of 3-5 microns.
- A special ashless package allows the use of oil in hydraulic systems with non-ferrous metals, where the use of conventional ash oil can increase wear from non-ferrous metals
- Absence of metal-containing compounds helps the oil to prevent deposits in hydraulic systems, preventing valve sticking during operation and decreasing oxidation and uncontrolled viscosity growth caused by the deposit dissolution
- Excellent anti-foam properties reduce the risk of air entering the working area, and help to maintain the stability of the protective oil film in the friction units
- Improved air separation reduces the possibility of cavitation in the operation of high-speed hydraulic pumps and distributing and control valves, and stabilizes the oil pressure
- Does not pollute the environment with heavy metals and zinc by oil spills from hydraulic systems.
Online Oil Selector