Rosneft Compressor Syngas
Rosneft Compressor Syngas is a compressor oil designed for use in turbocompressors that pump ammonia, synthesis gas, nitrous gases and other corrosive gases. In such conditions, the oil requires increased anti-oxidant properties, extended service life and reduced propensity to deposit formation.
Field of application
Rosneft Compressor Syngas is designed to lubricate circulating systems of centrifugal compressors working with corrosive media used in chemical and petrochemical industries and in production of ammonia, sulfuric acid and adipic acids. The oil is used to lubricate bearings, couplings of hydraulic control systems and hermetic sealing of compressors.
- Excellent anti-oxidant properties in the presence of ammonia minimize deposit formation, significantly improving reliability and extending equipment life in hazardous environments
- Special oil components actively counteract the sudden oxidation caused by the interaction between ammonia and compressor parts from bronze, brass and other copper alloys
- Active anti-corrosive components effectively prevent corrosion and reduce the negative effects caused by water entering the lubrication system
- Demulsifying properties provide rapid water separation and prevent the formation of sustainable water-oil emulsions
- When used in ammonia compressors, Rosneft Compressor Syngas has superior performance compared to traditional turbine oils.