Rosneft Flowtec PM
Rosneft Flowtec PM - circulating oils specifically designed for paper machine lubrication systems. Manufactured on the basis of highly mineral oils with functional additives that provide improved thermal stability, filterability, and demulsibility. These oils are perfectly adapted to the harsh working conditions of domestic and foreign equipment in the pulp and paper industry.
Field of application
Rosneft Flowtec PM are designed for use in papermaking machines for the lubrication of plain bearings, roller and spur gears spray gear, immersion and circulation lubrication. Provide the required lubricating characteristics such as moisture, and at elevated temperatures in a "wet" and "dry" sections of the paper machines.
- Effective components antioxidant additives to improve the thermal stability, providing resistance to overheating and increasing service life
- active anticorrosive oil components provide increased corrosion protection, increasing resource as friction units, and filters
- Anti-foaming and air release properties can avoid cavitation, resulting in rapid wear of the equipment
- High level filterability in the presence of water increases the life of the oil and the system units and remove mechanical particles efficiently (products of wear and contamination)
- oil demulsifying properties conducive to effective separation of the water and prevent the formation of stable water-oil emulsions, thereby providing protection from premature wear of the equipment.