Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP
Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP is a hydraulic oil with a high performance level. It is produced from highly purified petroleum base oils and multifunctional additives with improved anti-oxidant, anti-corrosive, anti-wear, anti-foam and viscosity properties.
Field of application
Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP is intended for all-season use in hydraulic systems of industrial equipment and mobile equipment operating under high mechanical and thermal loads. Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP hydraulic oils meet the requirements of DIN 51524-3 and the performance requirements of most hydraulic systems. They have an advanced viscosity index and wide approval range so that consumers can choose products that best fit the production goals and requirements of most international manufacturers of stationary and mobile equipment.
- Effective viscosity modifier provides a high viscosity index and excellent pumpability at low temperatures
- Resistance to mechanical disruption provides stable viscosity over the entire temperature range throughout the entire oil life
- Excellent oxidation stability increases oil and filters’ service life, reducing maintenance costs
- Active anti-corrosive components effectively prevent corrosion when water enters the system
- Excellent anti-foam properties reduce the risk of air entering the working area, and help to maintain the stability of the protective oil film in the friction units.