Rosneft Metalway is a slideway oil designed to lubricate sliding and rolling of metal-cutting equipment, as well as hydraulic systems. It is produced from highly refined mineral base oils and multifunctional additives with enhanced extreme pressure, anti-foam, anti-scuff and solubilizing properties.
Field of application
Rosneft Metalway is intended for use in sliding and rolling of metal cutting equipment and in hydraulic systems of various machines, which require uniformity of slow movements, accuracy and sensitivity of sliding adjustments of tables, calipers, slides, heads, racks and other assemblies. It can also be used where it is necessary to reduce friction coefficient in static and kinetic conditions. In addition, it can be applied to the gear of the lead screw-nut tools of especially high precision with program control.
- Prevents shocks when moving the working organs of machine tools under high loads and low speeds, providing high accuracy and cleanliness of the working surface
- Excellent adhesiveness to vertical sliding
- Active anti-corrosive and demulsifying components provide better protection against corrosion, even under water intrusion, thus extends machine tools’ service life
- Resistant against the washing-out of the MWF, and compatible with the MWF production of the leading European companies
- Environmentally safe as it does not contain zinc and salt of heavy metal.