Rosneft Termoil - produced from high-quality base oils with a low content of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and resins, contains in its composition additives that improve antioxidant, anti-corrosion and detergent-dispersant properties.
Field of application
Rosneft Termoil is intended for use in the processes of volumetric hardening of metal parts from carbon, alloyed steels, ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, where technologically required oils, mainly imported, with a high level of operational properties. It is recommended to use at operating temperatures from 130 to 210 ° C.
- Specialized additive package provides the necessary cooling rate to obtain parts with higher hardness values, improved microcrystalline structure and higher purity of the outer surface of the product without changing the temperature profile of heat treatment
- Excellent antioxidant stability allows you to maintain the properties of the oil during the entire service life and increases its resource
- Expanded viscosity range allows you to choose the optimal product for the required range of operating temperatures
- The oil does not form harmful compounds during the heat treatment process
- they belong to the group of low-toxic substances.