Rosneft Termoil OE is a quenching oil developed for use in bulk hardening of metal parts and forgings. It is produced from high-quality base oils with a low content of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and resins. It also contains additives with enhanced anti-corrosive, anti-oxidant and detergent properties. This product has a high thermal and chemical stability, providing an extended oil drain interval.
Field of application
Rosneft Termoil OE is intended for use in quench hardening of metal parts and forgings from alloys of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, in which oils with high operational properties are required.
- Guarantees the possibility to obtain steel workpieces with higher hardness values, improved microcrystalline structure of the surface and increased purity of the workpieces’ outer surface without changing the thermal cutout of heat treatment
- High chemical and thermal stability provides a long service life compared to traditional MZM series oils
- Effective anti-corrosive additives increase protection against corrosion of workpieces and processing equipment
- Provides deep and high-quality quenching, including large-sized workpieces of complex shapes
- High resistance to evaporation allows its use in open quenching baths
- Does not form harmful compounds during heat treatment, and belongs to the group of low-toxic substances.